Featured Post

OTR Podcast Archive

Archive of my Published Podcasts I'm keeping this archive of shows I've uploaded and posted, to make it easier for you to fi...

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Chase and Sanborn Hour 37-08-22 Glenda Farrell


Nelson Eddy starts off the show with the song, "Drums In My Heart." Charlie McCarthy has become a lemonade salesman. Dorothy Lamour sings "Stop, You're Breaking My Heart." Guest Glenda Farrell joins Don Ameche in a play called "Lucky Day." "Girl Reporter" Glenda Farrell interviews Charlie. Don Ameche sings "The Language Of Love." W. C. Fields tells Don about his trip to Hawaii, his Uncle Larceny, and how his father died. Charlie and Dorothy are having a lover's quarrel.


Cast of the Chase and Sanborn Hour:
W.C. Fields, Nelson Eddy, Charlie McCarthy and Edgar Bergen, Don Ameche, Robert Armbruster, and Dorothy Lamour




Running time - 59:33 min



No comments:

Post a Comment