Featured Post

OTR Podcast Archive

Archive of my Published Podcasts I'm keeping this archive of shows I've uploaded and posted, to make it easier for you to fi...

Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Big Show 50-12-17 Bob Hope - Phil Harris - Martin & Lewis


Bob Hope tries to gets Tallulah to appear on his show. Meredith Wilson plays "The Thing." Louis Armstrong performs "Ain't Misbehavin'." Bob talks about the Christmas season and his childhood in Cleveland. Frankie Laine sings "I'm Gonna Live Till I Die." Deborah Kerr, Dorothy McGuire, and Tallulah perform a scene from the play "The Women." Bing Crosby appears in a Chesterfield cigarette commercial. Dean, Jerry, and Bob do their version of "The Women" called "The Fellows."


Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin, Bob Hope, Louis Armstrong, Meredith Willson, Frankie Laine, Hostess Tallulah Bankhead and Deborah Kerr



Running time - 1:28:11 min



2 comments:

  1. This was great Fred! Especially liked the Martin/Lewis/Hope version of "The Women"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruby. I love it when so many big names perform on one program. :)

      Delete