Featured Post

OTR Podcast Archive

Archive of my Published Podcasts I'm keeping this archive of shows I've uploaded and posted, to make it easier for you to fi...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sherlock Holmes 1946-01-15 Murder Beyond Mountains


Watson recounts an adventure which took place during the time when the world (including Watson) thought Holmes had died at the Reichenbach Falls, in the confrontation with his rival, Professor Moriarty.

  In the disguise of a Norwegian explorer, Holmes is the sole survivor of an avalanche as a member of an expedition into the Tibetan mountains. Having been rescued and taken to a monastery, Holmes finds himself in the midst of a group of international envoys, and a murderer.






Running time - 29:04 min



1 comment:

  1. I've always thought that this was an ingenious script. Holmes' visit to Tibet is mentioned in passing in the original stories but this is the only story I've seen that expands on that.

    ReplyDelete