Featured Post

OTR Podcast Archive

Archive of my Published Podcasts I'm keeping this archive of shows I've uploaded and posted, to make it easier for you to fi...

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Screen Director's Playhouse 49-11-18 The Uninvited


Ray Milland stars in this radio adaptation of the 1944 film; The Uninvited.  The tale of a brother and sister who move into an old seaside home and discover it to be haunted by a ghost.  The previous owners' granddaughter believes the ghost is that of her mother.






Running time 29:09 min


1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a copy of the novel for years. For such a high profile story, copies of the original book are insanely difficult to find. I've never seen one listed on-line that wasn't prohibitively expensive. Time for an e-book edition?

    ReplyDelete